Our Back to School Essentials
It's that time of year again, so it's back to the school year grind. The best part about heading back to school is stocking up on your favorite products to keep you looking your best all year. Check out all of our essentials:
1. Bumble and bumble. Save the Day Protective Fluid - This product has been launched not even a month and it is already a product I cannot live without. It instantly revives damaged hair, protects your have against heat and UV, while also protecting against any further damage. Say goodbye to flyaways, damage, and split ends & hello to soft, hydrated, healthy-looking locks. Is your hair really damaged? Pair this with Bumble and bumble. While you Sleep Overnight Repair Masque and you'll have the most envious hair in town.
2. Clarisonic Smart Profile - Get your best skin yet this school year with the Clarisonic Smart Profile. This devices cleanses up to 11 times BETTER then hands alone for smooth, clean, radiant, skin from head to toe. That's right - it's not just for your face! Customize your device with different replacement heads that are available to suit your skin type or skin needs.
3. Glo Minerals Suede Matte Crayon in Demure - The perfect matte lip color. They are enriched with vitamin c and e as well as mango oil and shea butter to give you nourishment and moisture. Unlike a lot of matte lip colors, this lip crayon will not dry out your lips and make them look cracked. Available in a wide range of colors, Glo Minerals also provide a Cream Glaze Crayon for those who don't want a matte finish!
4. Kerastase Forme Fatale Blow Dry Gel - Forme Fatale is your secret weapon to a perfect blow out. This water-based blow dry gel gives bold volume, texture, and shine that is ideal for normal to fine hair types. It's extra-fine texture and golden micro-particles perfectly shape your hair to achieve your desired style and hold it all day long!
5. MoroccanOil Oil - Cult classic. This oil speeds up drying time, strengthens, adds shine, and is rich with anti oxidants to protect your hair. It also absorbs instantly to fill gaps in your hair created by heat, styling, and environmental damage. If you don't already know about MoroccanOil Oil, then welcome to 2017.
6. Kerastase Reflection Bain Chromatique - Don't be confused with the slightly new look and new name. This is still Kerastase's unbelievable color radiance protecting shampoo. It's innovative system captures pigments in the fiber of your hair. Your color stays true and vibrant much longer, while the texture of your hair is left soft and smooth.
7. Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector - If you don't know about Olaplex, then your welcome and it's never too late. A fresh dye job was my favorite part of going back to school, but anytime I went lighter I hated the feeling of how damaged my hair felt. Queue, Olaplex. Most effective when used after a hair service that Olaplex #1 & 2 are used, Olaplex No.3 strengthens, softens, controls frizz, and adds shine to hair. This product will save your hair.
8. St Tropez Everyday Body Moisturizer Medium/Dark - Have your summer glow all year long. St.Tropez Everyday body moisturizer in medium dark is a enriched, nourishing body moisturizer that cleverly combines serious skincare benefits with a healthy touch of bronze. Infused with soothing aloe vera, this lotion will help give you smoother skin while building a gradual golden tan, every day.
9. Glo Minerals Contour Kit in Medium/Dark - This is the only palette you will need in your life. It features four powder shades to enhance features and create dimension. Whether softly subtle or more dramatically chiseled, these blendable and buildable formulas allow you to create a customized contour statement. This palette can also be used as eye shadows! Also, available in fair to light.
10. Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer - I cannot go a day without this primer. Infused with 6 featherlight oils it helps soften, detangle, de-frizz, tame flyaways, ease styling and protect against breakage, heat-styling and UV damage. Need I say anything more?
Shop all of our back to school essentials online or visit any of our Eccotique Locations!