The stress of the wedding is over! You have said your I Do’s and are so excited to jet off to paradise and enjoy some much needed vacation time decompressing from the wedding planning.
Every new bride wants to look her best on her Honeymoon.. so we have rounded up some beauty essentials that you cannot forget to take! Use this check list to prevent over packing and extra suitcase charges!
General “New Bride” Necessities to Pack:
- Razor and shaving cream
- Makeup essentials – foundation, powder, blush, mascara, lipgloss, travel brush set
- Facial Cleanser (with a screw on lid to prevent spills)
- Moisturizer (for face and body)
- Hair Spray, anti-frizz products (make sure your hairspray has humidity blocking properties)
- Hair clips and elastics
- Bandana or hair scarf for extra UVA/UVB protection and anti- colour fade protection
- Curling Iron and Straightening Iron
- Manicure kit (file, clippers, cuticle stick)
- Lip Balm with SPF
- Body Spray or Perfume
- Optional: Massage Oil (place in a ziplock bag to prevent spills), travel candles (battery operated saves you from potential wax spills!)
** Make sure you pack this in a spill proof plastic makeup bag!
Beach Essentials- for the paradise bound honeymoon
- Sunscreen – SPF of at least 15 as well as SPF 45 for when you first arrive to prevent burns
- Aloe Vera gel (the purer the better)
- Insect Repellant
- Beach Waves spray (sea salt spray) – try the Beach spray from Bumble & Bumble – a staff favourite
- Nail Polish and polish remover (the remover in the tub with sponge is best for travel)
City Bound- for the sightseeing honeymoon
- Lightweight sunscreen
- Oil blotting papers
- bandages for blisters
- Hand Sanitizer
For a Colder Getaway
- Heavy body moisturizer
- Hand and feet warmers
We wish you the best of luck on your new journey with the one you love.